Friday, February 23, 2007

Oh What a World


Nick&HeatheratHarvard
Originally uploaded by boroughsix.
Lots been going on since I rapped at ya. Heather and I took the Delta shuttle to Boston for Presidents Weekend. And if you're ever taking said shuttle from LaGuardia, go to the Marine Terminal A, because baby, it don't fly out from Terminal D!

Boston was great, the weather was cooperative to the point where we weren't stuck anywhere, and Loui's apartment (right next to Harvad [see picture]) was unique and profound.

On the wedding front, we're looking over invitations, and I've scheduled a trip to Lake Tahoe to see my friend Nicci, who is having me deputized in California as an officiant so I can play a major role in her own marriage in August.

My friend Jason in Arizona also got engaged, his wedding spills over into 2008, extending my year of magical drinking.

No comments: