Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Rocky Mountain High



I had a wonderful 10 day vacation from work wherein Heather and I ventured off to Colorado once again to see our parents, throw Heather another bridal shower, and cross some T's regarding our wedding at the Boulderado. I must say it was a great way to handle the 4th of July week!!!

The sunsets were wondrous...



I caught about a baker's dozen of fish from Boulder Creek...





I went shooting trap at Colorado Clays with Heather....


and we had a lot of meetings and dinners with family and vendors. Sadly, I didn't have time to do everything I had wanted to do, like my old Walrus Crew or go swimming with the kids I used to babysit , but I'll see them in September at my Labor Day Weekend BBBQ. That extra B is for BYOBB....that last extra B is a typo.

No comments: