Friday, December 01, 2006

Thanksgiving was Turkeyiffic

Thanksgiving weekend was really grand. Heather and I trucked up to Boston by way of the Long Island Sound Ferry, a very fun trip which I highly recommend. Boston is a curious town, seemingly clean and more quaint than Brooklyn, and the public transportation system was mystically confusing (who pays and when were the subjects of much debate). It was wonderful to spend time with my soon-to-be in-laws, Stephanie (cousin) and Joel (brother), the food was great, the Scrabble plentiful and I felt lucky to have family close during the holidays.

As it happens now, I have a bit of a cold, but am at work waiting for the end of the day when I can go home and eat matzo ball soup and watch Sopranos DVDs from Netflix with my betrothed. Until then, I'm cruising youtube, enjoy this: one of my favorite Tim Long-written Simpsons.

No comments: