Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Homeward Bound



We spent last weekend in Boulder, a whirlwind visit to see our wedding venue, taste the menu and meet the staff who will make the big day function (see pic)

It was so, so nice to go back to Colorado, it made me want to stay.

Things that also happend recently:

I found $20 on 15th Street
I lost my new Razr phone in a cab (they of course 'haven't found it')
I attended a taping of Jeopardy at Radio City Music Hall (and much to Jason's chagrin, Alex Trebek was NOT an asshole)
I ate Korean BBQ eel
I enjoyed a visit from a soon-to-be cousin-in-law
I rued the rain
We celebrated Dana's quarter-century mark with Cuban food
I had a cold
The Broncos have been kicking ass


oh and the President completely wiped his ass with 8 centuries of habeus corpus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should stay!